St. Louis Missouri Bicycle Accident Attorney Lawyer
Bicycle Accident | Bicycle Injury | Vehicular Negligence | Personal Injury
If you were injured or a loved one has died because of the negligence of a car or truck driver, contact The Law Offices of Stephen J. Hoffmann for a free consultation. In accidents involving cars and bikes, unfortunately, police and witnesses are often biased against the bicycles. Even when the liability may be clear, the case may lean against the bicyclist!
To make matters worse, bicyclists typically sustain significant injuries in these accidents. And, in most bicycle accident cases, the bicyclist has no insurance to cover their injuries. At The Law Offices of Stephen J. Hoffmann we can aggressively work on your case to help secure fair compensation for the injuries you suffered, or the grief a family is experiencing after the loss of a loved one.
In many cases, a bicycle accident results from the motorist’s negligence or inattentiveness while operating his or her vehicle. The following are some common types of collisions that a cyclist may be injured in:
- A motor vehicle driver turning directly in front of a bicyclist
- An automobile driver entering the street from a driveway or parking spot and pulls out into traffic in front of the bicyclist;
- A motorist’s failure to yield at an intersection or running a stop sign or red light
- A vehicle driver’s inattention while driving past a bicyclist
- An automobile driver’s failure to look both ways when resuming travel after stopping at a stop sign
- An automobile driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
At The Law Offices of Stephen J. Hoffmann, we will do the following for our bike accident clients:
- We will investigate and, where appropriate, closely analyze any damage that occurred to the bicycle, such as chipped paint, stressed metal, bent wheels and torn brake pads
- We will examine the remains of a bike wreck and seek to counter a motorist’s typical claims that a cyclist was speeding or squeezed the brake levers too hard or swerved into traffic
Do Not Delay – Contact Us Today
In order to protect evidence, and preserve your personal injury lawsuit, it is critical to begin investigating your case immediately. Evidence and witnesses can disappear. It is important to document the important information in your Bicycle Accident case soon after the incident. You should not delay in contacting one of our attorneys at 314.729.0803. We will begin investigating your case immediately.
For information about your personal injury case, and getting money you deserve, Contact Us at The Law Offices of Stephen J. Hoffmann.